Friday, August 05, 2005

The End is Closer

Well, it's been just about five weeks so far here, and so there's one left. It feels like I've been here forever, yet no time at all.
 
I'm busy most of the time, so that's why I've only been able to post once here. But it's a lot of fun, still.
 
I brought my some of my writing, programming, and music here, though I haven't been able to work on the programming at all. I did a little bit on the writing, but since I don't have all my notes, I felt kinda lost when I tried to continue. I made one change in the music, though I still haven't been able to play it, though I really want to.
 
But I'm happy here. I've made friends, whom I'm going to miss (but still keep in touch, of course). And, of course, leaving here means going back to school. Which means I have to do my homework.
 
But at home, I can certainly continue my work much better. Maybe I'll even finish. Who knows? It remains to be seen.
 
Until next time, remember: Progress cannot be made without an attempt to find a solution.
 
---TDM

No comments: