Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Final Thought

A true cause for celebration! (maybe)
 
So I just finished my notebook. There's no more room in it. Every page has been filled with some of the most random things ever. Some things are secret, pertaining to the books that I'm writing, some things have to do with music, and some are just random thoughts. Like this one: I looked in the mirror and I saw myself!
 
And here's something that I would probably say (but may or may not have actually done so): "I have been pushed to the edge of sanity, and I...will...not...return!"
 
There are some really good quotes in this...too bad I can't share them all with you. Perhaps someday in the future I will publish them...
 
Until next time, remember: Don't think; act! Opportunities are fleeting.
 
---TDM

No comments: