Friday, April 14, 2006

Tick Tock

I've just recently gotten a great idea for a piece that sounds like a clock. I started work on it a couple of days ago, and it really works! It'll sound great when it's finished! I'm going to call it "Clock Tower".

I'm still lapsing in programming, for the most part, but my writing is moving along. Pretty much it doesn't seem like I've had enough time to do everything. Mostly music and writing, and schoolwork. Perhaps during the summer I'll have more time to finish up all these loose ends. I have a piano piece (not Clock Tower) that I might work on and finish first, since I started it who knows how long ago.

If you're going to the Dissension prerelease on Sunday April 23rd, you may see me there playing Two-Headed Giant with one of my friends. I won't tell you where, though, for anonymity purposes.

That's all for now. See ya round.

Until next time, remember: Tie down your loose ends.

---TDM

No comments: