Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Mirror is Here

"I looked into the mirror and I saw myself staring back!"

After several months of neglect in favor of other projects, I've finally finished my piano song "My Reflection". It's similar to my earlier songs "My Ghost" and "My Shadow" in that it makes repeated use of the damper pedal, but it's different in that the mood is more calm and less intense than the others. You might even say it's a complete mirror image.

If you've noticed the similarities in the titles of the three songs, it's no coincidence. I picked them so that they would be that way.

"My Reflection" can be downloaded for free from my website. The link is above, and in my profile.

Until next time, remember: How you see yourself in the mirror is not how others see you.

---TDM

No comments: