Wednesday, May 30, 2007

War!

My latest project, a dark classical piece titled "A War of One," has been posted at gochongo.com as part of a project. Go here to vote for me! (Ironically, since gochongo is only in public beta, I'm the only submission! But go vote for me anyway!)

Update: Okay, so the project is reopen for submissions, since I was the only one to submit something. Check back in a week.

Update 2: There was a problem with another member's upload, which is the reason for the delay. But now you can go vote for me! The link is still up there (click the word "here").

---TDM

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Dark Man!!!

My sincere apologies for re-opening the project briefly as we had another submission come in, but it failed to upload properly (your beta comment is relevant as we are still working through some kinks). Once the submission is properly uploaded, we will open it back up for voting. Again, many apologies!! And thank you for submitting your music!!!!

The Dark Man said...

Ah okay, well thank you! Voting is apparently open now! The original post is about to be updated to reflect that.