Tuesday, April 26, 2005

A New Way

So, Evil-Dog has finally released a new song! Join me in celebrating by listening to it. It's available at http://www.evildog.type-cast.com, and it's called "A Darker Soul". It's sweet!

I've been working on my own music for a while now, but I don't think I'll be finished very soon. Besides, the program I'm using is a 35-day trial, and I don't really want to pay the money to register it too soon, before I really know what I want to do (there are some areas of the program that I wish could be improved).

This Ad-Watch program on my computer is really sapping my speed (like an adware program would do...hmm...). Just here, though, so I'll have to check my settings.

Until next time, remember: Just keep your cool, and you won't have to adjust the thermostat too often.

---TDM

No comments: