Sunday, May 15, 2005

The Hassle

I know it's been a while since I last posted...I kinda hoped this problem would have been solved by now...but I guess not. (I figured out what was the problem with my computer...turns out it's the place on Blogger where I write my post.) Right now I'm typing this up in Notepad so I can do it quickly.

I haven't done much work on any programming...maybe I'll get to work on that later. What I've been doing is composing music. The only thing is...I don't have a very good program for it. One program allows me to print it, but with shorter notes (like 16th notes), I get one measure per line and 4 lines on a page. It also gives me a hassle when I try to make notes of odd lengths (like a dotted whole note). My other program tends not to play the song back correctly, and though I can fit the whole song on 3 pages (and not 7 with the other), it repeatedly obscures parts of the song with the message that it's a sample printout from an unregistered version of the program.

There haven't been any important world events recently for me to harp upon...that I pay attention to, anyway.

Saviors prerelease this Saturday...I hope I do better than before. 4-0 would be nice...nicer than 3-1.

Until next time, remember: The problem contains the solution.

---TDM

No comments: