Sunday, May 22, 2005

Work is Play...

...and play is work. I really want to finish my AI language API, but I keep thinking up new problems that I need to solve regarding the computer's interpretation of an entered sentence, and I haven't actually done any work on the computer itself.
I've decided to start taking private viola lessons again. Hopefully it'll be good.
I'm still writing music, though I still need a better program. I'm going to put up the one I've already done on my website, once I get a better site. I'm trying to get a site on sitesled.com, but I keep encountering problems when I sign up.
I signed up again for AIM, so now I can chat with people who want to chat with me...but no one knows it yet...
Nothing else...
Until next time, remember: A villain cannot exist without a hero. A hero cannot exist without a villain. The forces of good and evil are always in balance.
---TDM

No comments: