Friday, February 11, 2005

Excess Information

Sorry for the long delay. My net service went down and it was such a difficult task to bring it back up. It finally got fixed on Wednesday, but I was too busy then and yesterday to post.

So, on Chess: I believe I have finished the AI, including the promotion logic (although there seems to be a problem with the AI choosing a new piece). There may not be enough files for all the board states. There tend to be other problems during running, but I can't recall all of them. If I have two AIs face each other, the GUI won't update until the game is over or a break occurs. (And the AI is so stupid that almost all games against itself are stalemates.)

I've got a lot more work to do.

And for my Italian skit, I've finally come up with an idea: in my skit, I have to do a skit for Italian, but I can't come up with any ideas. Eventually I get an idea--this very idea! (and it repeats for infinity...)

Yeah...

That's all I have to say for today.

Until next time, remember: Interruptions will distract you from your work, and distractions will interrupt your progress.

---TDM

No comments: