Monday, February 14, 2005

Much Clamor About Nothing

What are Mondays for, huh?

Anyways, I have done absolutely nothing as far as programming or writing for some time now. i suppose I really should, but I just can't seem to find the time, energy, or impetus to do any work.

Yeah, get this: instead of that, I'm composing music. Composing music?! I just had a new idea (er, inspiration) for a piano song (as most of them are, even though I play the viola). So now I'm up to...[counts on his fingers]...at least 18 different projects that are not finished (and might never be finished, at the rate I'm completing them): 5 fiction projects (one comprised of seven novels), about 10 pieces of music (which I could ostensibly merge into one viola/piano piece (which I might actually do), and 2 programming projects, not to mention all the other ideas I have floating around in my head on or the quadrillions of pieces of paper I've written on and kept somewhere around here.

I'm just so tired all the time...I guess being depressed is exhausting.

Until next time, remember: Expand your horizons, but don't spread yourself too thinly.

---TDM

No comments: