Friday, December 31, 2004

Break's Almost Over

...And soon we will have to return to the glorious monotony of daily life.

I suppose then I should do more work on Chess's AI. I guess I will.

I've been making progress on the one novel I talked about earlier...I'm also reading some nonfiction books on writing, to get a better understanding of what I should do. Most of them say it should take me maybe a month or three to finish the first draft of a novel...that it's best to do it quickly before the idea(s) evaporate. Well, get this: One of my books (the first one I decided to write) I started 3 years ago (summer 2001) and I still haven't gotten very far in it! Talk about procrastination!

But now I'm working on my current novel on a completely different subject...and I want to finish this one first.

I'll keep you updated if I can.

Until next time, remember: Imagination is the key to invention.

---TDM

No comments: