Friday, December 10, 2004

Yesterday, after Tomorrow

I must say, it's a very interesting feeling to have multiple look at you like you're insane. I said "HI" to a few people today, except not in English. In binary.

"01001000 01001001!"

Yeah, I guess I'm crazy. But then again, I have nothing better to say here right now today.

I hope you all enjoy your week-end more than I will. I still have work left to be done on Chess, but that'll be awhile before I'm willing to break from the new computer games I have to work on it.

And for my novel...I just finished reading Stephen King's book On Writing, and it provided some good pointers for writing, so I'll be working just a little bit everyday on various stories (not necessarily the novels, though).

And that's all for today.

"01000010 01011001 01000101!" ("BYE")

Until next time, remember: It's a helluva lot easier to speak in hexadecimal than binary, believe me.

---TDM

No comments: