Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Something Something Nothing

Okay, I signed up for the Java web community at java.net, but I haven't really had time to get started on anything, and it seems unlikely that I'll be doing a lot on the 3D project, because it requires Linux to test the thing, which, of course, I don't have. (figures!)

Not working on Chess today. Not working on my novel today. Today I play Myst IV: Revelation! I got it last night for Hanukkah! I love the Myst series, especially Myst III: Exile, which is one great game! If you have not tried any of the Myst series, I suggest you do. Get an anniversary edition or something, and start with Myst, then Riven...Exile, Revelation, and maybe somewhere get Uru...

But enough of me advertising (sorry about that)! I...um...have nothing else to say.

So until next time, remember: Life is that period of time between intervals of video game-playing.

---TDM

No comments: