Monday, December 06, 2004

Creativity!

I think I finally did it. I think I finally finished Chess. Except, of course, for the AI, so I'm not really finished, but the gameplay works, and the save/load function works, the pawns don't move backwards, and the Kings can't move next to each other.

It feels so good to finally be almost finished again. (um...)

Okay, never mind.

Moving on, I haven't really done very much on the novels, except for that general timeline I made on Thursday. I suppose I'll do some more work on it maybe on Wednesday.

That said, I think I'll go do something that might actually be semi-useful.

Until next time, remember: Those of us who know good and avoid it are bad. Those of use who know bad and do it anyway are worse. Those of us who don't know anything are, of course, unencumbered by the bounds of sanity.

---TDM

No comments: