Sunday, November 14, 2004

Great Ideas

Some more progress on Chess has been made! Yay! Castling works now! I'm currently working on checking for checkmate.

I finished The Dark Tower late Friday night, and it was a great finish to the Dark Tower cycle. I highly recommend them all.

I suppose I really should say something else, but I got nothing.

Howzabout a riddle?

You have two coins totaling 55 cents. One of them is not a nickel. What are the coins?

Answer: The coin that is not a nickel is a half-dollar. The other is a nickel.

Till next time, remember: logical thinking means being as illogical as possible.

---TDM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can Konrad move pawns backwards in this one?
-- Dwalsh

The Dark Man said...

No, but mostly because he doesn't have access to my computer. (I hope not!)
Is it possible? I don't think so.

---TDM