Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Loads of Nothing

Computer crashed again, just before I logged in to post here. :(

First order of business, my website: I can't figure out how to post my mp3s on the site. If anyone knows the html code to do that, please respond here. I'm trying to fix the problem myself, too, but any other help will be appreciated. (Plus you'll get to hear my songs as I post them on my site.)

Secondly, Chess. Using a JFrame, I can intercept the exit when the user clicks on it through my "File" menu, but when the 'x' in the corner is clicked, I can't stop the closing (even by using a windowClosing listener). Again, help? please?

Third: Chess. It seems like castling is currently illegal ("You're under arrest for castling! You have the right to remain silent...Any piece you touch on your turn must be moved if possible.") and all other bugs I am chasing with a hammer. (Ain't that a pretty picture?)

Those of you who want to reply to this post, you have until I post again tomorrow. That's the deadline. Hopefully by then, someone (or me) will have solved the problems.

I have nothing more to say. I will update my web page as I can, but...I'm lazy! Deal with it!

---TDM

No comments: