Thursday, November 11, 2004

Piles of Boredom

Here's a riddle for you:

You're out camping (somewhere). It gets really dark and you enter a cave for the night. You take out your flashlight--your batteries are dead. (Figures, huh?) You rummage through your pack, and you find a candle, a lantern, a road flare, and a log (for a fire?). Unfortunately you only have one match. Which do you light first?

(That's my attempt to recall that riddle from the last time I heard it.)

The answer will appear at the end of this post. Ponder the answer as you read.

Okay, I worked on Chess yesterday, and I worked on the site, (but it still doesn't work!!) and last night I realized that my life was headed absolutely nowhere so I decided I would either work on Chess or my novel instead of lounging all the time working on my site. But I'm such a lazy case that it probably won't really happen...for a while.

I don't have anything else for you at this time....

The answer to the riddle is....

"The match, of course!"

Till next time, remember: People are the leading cause of headaches ages 16-24.

---TDM

No comments: