Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Website up!

After a long time of fighting with FrontPage to publish my files, I finally give up and just upload the darn htm file.

You can view my web site at http://thedarkman.freelinuxhost.com. Don't forget to bookmark it!
I'll put it somewhere here, too...

And anyway, there's not really anything else to say right now. I'm going to work on my web page some more, but there's no real guarantee that anything will ever get done. (ha ha)

As for Chess, I'll work on that today if I have the time (again, no guarantees. I'm sorry, I know how much you all wanted to see that finished in your lifetimes...)

One last thing before I go: I've enabled any person (fictitious or real) to post comments here. So go ahead, but please don't abuse this. I can turn it off whenever I want to.

Till next time, remember: Program and let program.

---TDM

No comments: