Friday, November 19, 2004

Old Stuff, New Stuff, No Different

Well, another week of school has gone by, and I'm not much better off.

I don't really feel like working on Chess today, so instead I think I'll work on my novel. After all, I believe that is much more important.

And the Unhinged release event is on Sunday for me. I hope to go have fun (and win, of course).

Not really anything else.

One thing I do want to ask your opinion of, though:

I have an idea to print out little pieces of paper maybe slightly larger than business card size, saying, "You're invited to The Dark Man's Journal at www.thedarkman.blogspot.com" or something similar. Just to increase the traffic on this site (considering only one person I actually know reads this s***).

Until next time, remember: What isn't a lie isn't necessarily true, either.

---TDM

No comments: